Friday 1 May 2015

Mumbai!

Yes.. So much is already spoken about this place. So many books have been written and movies have been made already. And now what is left for me to write!?

Never mind! I am going to add just one more word to it. Because gratitude cannot be expressed in only two words..

This Maximum city is just perfect in its imperfection! She is so mesmerizingly beautiful that she attracts anything. I mean it when I say.. Anything!

She has all that she needs to live and survive through it all. She will stand for herself when the time is not right.

At times people attack straight in her face. But who cares!? She knows how to make smartass comebacks!

And when they take away her freedom to be herself she fights back!

She is modern and glamourous! And the tradition says she has always been like that!

She is not just glamorous but she is also rich! But she is hard working!! She is quick!

But then some part of her always feels miserable. She thinks about it when she is tired at night and sits at the seashore quietly.

But she does not have a luxury to stop working, because she has many more dreams to fulfill!



 “I do not know what it is about you that closes
and opens; only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses”



-E. E. Cummins

1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete